The Securities House is a public shareholding company founded in Kuwait in 1982. It continually expands its portfolio of investments and its network of shareholders and investors, remaining committed to building trust and reliance in our growing returns.
The Securities House history in the Middle East is a deep-rooted one, spanning over three decades of trade and investment. The company is regulated by the Central Bank of Kuwait and the Capital Markets Authority as an investment company.
The Securities House carries out the following activities:
- Dealing and brokerage in securities on its behalf and on behalf of third parties,
- Investment in real estate and other economic sectors,
- Fund management on behalf of third parties,
- Underwriting and sale of third party-issued securities,
- Investment trust and investment monitoring,
- Providing advisory and research services,
- Establishing financial, real estate, industrial and multipurpose investment funds and companies,
- Financing activities, and
- Mediation in borrowing and international trade activities.
The Securities House performs all of its activities in accordance with Shariah principles. With partners in the GCC and MENA regions, as well as in Western Europe and beyond, The Securities House is able to strike a balance between managing risks and developing reliance. As The Securities House investments and clients expand, so does our expertise in the global marketplace.